Our Emergency Services are a unique, flexible, and cost-effective means to providing experienced and vetted officers for your short-term needs. Utilizing the company's International Communications Center with its state-of-the-art telephone and LAN technologies, we can provide around-the-clock direct coordination with officers, supervisors and clients.
Our Affiliate Coordinating Group (ACG) has a proven network of licensed, contracted and insured security professionals available at all times to meet our clients' needs for emergency and temporary security services. Your company will have access to over 400 of the premier security providers in every market. Regional quality issues often found with the other national security companies are eliminated through strict performance requirements and protocols. Our experienced managerial staff is fully integrated into issue resolution and committed to insuring our client's satisfaction.
We offer clients:
- Trained and vetted security personnel to respond appropriately to security incidents, alarms and emergencies
- Live dispatchers are available 24/7, 365 days per year in our ICC
- The use of the ICC to provide initial alert response after your call for service
- Tracking of any incidents reported by the security officers for your review, as requested
- Dependable, responsive service that will give individualized attention to your security needs
- Local coordination, support and immediate management for any service request
- No minimum contract period required - use us when you need us
- Short and long term coverage available
- You can verify our references from a list of our clients whom are immediately rcognizable
St. Moritz's mission is to provide exceptional security services to all types of facilities with emergency response and planned security services 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.