Concrete Scarifier w/Tungsten Carbide Drum, EDCO/Equipment Development Co. - CPM-8v - Renting
Scarifying machines apply a cutting wheel to the concrete surface. EDCOâ€™s exclusive 6-shaft cutting drum flails the surface, leaving a clean, textured or roughened finish. Scarifiers are also referred to as planers, milling machines, rotary cutters or simply surface-preparation machines. These versatile machines have various styles of interchangeable cutter assemblies that can be used for cleaning, grinding and light or heavy milling. Production rates range from 350 to 1,500 square feet per hour (dependent on machine size and horsepower) for a 1/8-inch removal depth of 3,500 PSI concrete.
The CPM-8 is the perfect machine for sidewalk repair, coatings and traffic line removal, creating non-slip surfaces and much more!
- Up to 8" working width (20 cm)
- Up to 1/8" working depth per pass (3 mm)
- Power source over drum to eliminate vibration and maximize surface contact
- Compact design
- Front-mounted lifting handle makes loading and unloading easy
- Vacuum port equipped
- Water misting system standard
- Sidewalk repair
- Coating removal
- Floor preparation or cleaning
- Creating nonslip surfaces
- Traffic line removal
- 350-500 sq ft/hr - (33-46 sq m/hr) at a depth of 1/8" (3 mm)